We carry out newsletter advertisements, sponsorship names, event publications, and business cooperation for the purpose of promoting international exchange activities with EU member states in Fukuoka Prefecture.
At the Fukuoka EU Association, we are calling for advertisements to be published in our newsletters.
Those wishing to advertise, please apply via the advertisement application form.
Please refer to the regulations and guidelines first before applying, for there may be instances where advertisements cannot be published.
|Copies per issues: 1,700
|Distribution sites: Approx. 300 locations
Major distribution sites
- Fukuoka EU Association members (corporate and individual members)
- The Delegation of the European Union to Japan
- Other EU organizations
- Embassies and consulates of member states of the EU
- International relations departments and public facilities in Fukuoka, etc.
|Advertisement fee and specifications (per 1 advert)
|10,000 yen (size = 185mm X 55mm)
Advertisement fee and specifications (per 1 advert): 10,000 yen (size = 185mm X 55mm)
Regulations and Guidelones
The following advertisements cannot be published
- Advertisements relating to elections
- Advertisements for political parties/political organizations
- Advertisements representing opinions
- Advertisements related to religion
- Business card advertisements
- Advertisements that include photos of people who requested the advertisement, representatives, or other related parties
- Advertisements related to money loaning, as stipulated by Article 2 of the Act for the Control of Moneylending Business, etc.
- Commodity futures trading advertisements
- Advertisements related to the transaction and/or lease of real estate, other than those related to local public organizations and public corporations.
- Advertisements that fall under the regulations as stipulated by the Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations
- Advertisements of medical and cosmetic products, whose content is false or exaggerated
- Advertisements related to adult-entertainment businesses as stipulated by the Act Regarding Adults Entertainment Business
- Those that are believed to be in significant disharmony with the newsletter
- Other advertisements that may be offensive to public order and morals
With the aim of promoting international exchange and international cooperation activities with EU member states within Fukuoka prefecture, the Fukuoka EU Association provides nominal support for events conducted by the international exchange associations within Fukuoka or those run by Fukuoka citizens. We offer support for advertising and other areas for such events.
Please read the list of events and organizations we offer support to below before contacting us. The application form can be downloaded from the link below.
If you are placing an application for the first time, please visit the Association or contact us by phone in advance. Please have the written event plan and the documents related to the associations sponsoring the event ready.
Events which we nominally support
- Events which contribute to the promotion of exchange/understanding with the EU member states in the region.
- Events which do not conflict with the welfare of the public.
- Events which widely target Fukuoka citizens
- Events that are not political or religious activities
- Events that won’t bring into question the fairness and neutrality of the Association.
Associations that can apply for support
- National and local public organizations (extra-departmental bodies such as public corporations)
- Public interest corporations (religious corporations are excluded)
- News organizations, such as newspapers and TV and radio stations
- Other associations which were formed with the objective of performing public activities
The Fukuoka EU Association shares information and cooperates in publicizing events and seminars associated with the EU and EU member states.
With the aim of promoting international exchange and cooperative activities with EU member states within Fukuoka prefecture, the Fukuoka EU Association holds various events in collaboration and cooperation with a variety of organizations, including honorary consulates of EU member states, foreign government agencies, and friendship associations in Fukuoka.
We are always open to accepting requests for co-sponsorship and cooperation. Please contact us to make such requests.